Hello, my name is Fiona Nazareth. I'm a young student and this is my blog .


Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Star Wars Day: May The 4th Be With You



Star War has made it in the hearts of each and every people around the world. Hollywood has made a point to give us the best of the entertainment. This Star Wars Day lets see the amazing Star War movies with our near and dear ones.

Star Wars Day, May 4, celebrates Star Wars created by George Lucas. It is observed by fans of the movies. Observance of the holiday spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations.

The date was chosen for the easy pun on the catchphrase "May the Force be with you" as "May the Fourth be with you". Even though the holiday was not actually created or declared by Lucasfilm, many Star Wars fans across the world have chosen to celebrate the holiday.

Here are some famous quotes from Star Wars:

1. I am a Jedi. I’m one with the Force, and the Force will guide me. – Ganodi


2. Women always figure out the truth. Always. -HAN SOLO

3. Now I know there is something strong than fear — far stronger. The Force. – Kanan Jarrus

No comments:

Post a Comment